604 Goshen Road
Rincon, GA 31326
View Interactive Map
Sundays: 10:30 am
Wednesdays: 7:00 pm
What to Expect at our Services:
We’re so glad that you’re here and we hope to see you at one of our services!
Here’s a quick overview of what you can anticipate at our services:
- Dress is casual and comfy – come as you are.
- Our music is upbeat and contemporary
- Kids classes are available each Sunday and Jr. and Sr. High teen classes meet each Wednesday
- Nursery (ages birth – 3) is open each Sunday and Wednesday immediately following worship
- Messages are relevant and are designed to help you live your faith and grow in the knowledge of God
- Fresh coffee!! (Yup! You can even take it in the service.)
We look forward to meeting you! Feel free to contact us with any questions or needs you may have.
Children’s classes are provided on both Sundays and Wednesdays immediately following worship.
Nursery: birth to age 3
Kids Church: ages 4-4th grade
Jr. & Sr. High Youth:
Classes for teens and pre-teens are provided each Wednesday night immediately following worship
Learn more About Us:
We’ve been in the Rincon community since 2009 and we invite you to learn more about us, our goals, and beliefs.
Pastor James Broxton moved to Savannah in 2008 commissioned to plant a church in the Savannah area. As a result, Brookstone Community Church was started in early 2009. It began as a group of friends meeting in his home and now has a permanent location on Goshen Road in Rincon, Georgia.
James is originally from middle Georgia but spent the large majority of his ministry training in Nashville, Tennessee, where he was the associate pastor over worship at Spirit of Life Church in Antioch. In the fourteen years he was in Nashville, he began his training as a deacon and was later licensed and ordained as an elder in the church.
Christy, his wife of over 20 years, currently heads up the Women’s department at Brookstone Community Church and provides oversight to the Children’s Ministry as well.