Join us for a movie night. We’ll get started at 7 pm that night. There will be popcorn and even have some fun prizes you can win!
We love to equip you with resources to help you on your spiritual journey, and what better than something that will help you deepen your prayer life! To that end, we’re offering some resources “disguised” as prizes 🙂
Here’s how you can win:
2. Add a picture to this event of your “War Room” — if you don’t have a war room, per se, it can be wherever you pray or a picture of the cover of your prayer journal. (If you aren’t on FB, you can text your pic or entry below)
3. If you don’t have either of those, you can comment here with one of the following:
a) One area of prayer you’d like to improve on or learn more about (ie. praying the scripture, etc.)
b) An answered prayer testimony
c) Something God has taught you about prayer that you’d like to share
1. an official War Room prayer journal and study for kids
2. a movie about loving others from Veggie Tales (for our youngest ones)Adults:
1. An official War Room Bible study workbook
2. GRAND PRIZE: Prayer basket filled with a worship CD, War Room DVD, a prayer journal, and a War Room Bible StudyWe’re looking forward to seeing your entries and enjoying the movie with you.
Feel free to invite friends and family to enjoy the event with us!